Please use this form if you want to report a breach of planning control;
The type of issue we can investigate could include:
- Unauthorised building work on privately owned land.
- Changes of use of privately owned land.
- Breaches of planning conditions.
- Untidy private land.
- Unauthorised or illegal advertisements on private land.
What we cannot investigate for you:
Before we can investigate we will need the following information from you:
- Disputes over parking on public roads, adverts on public roads and verges – these should be reported to Surrey County Council Highways.
- Parking disputes on private roads.
- Boundary or neighbour disputes.
- Party Wall Act concerns.
- Breaches of property covenants.