Skip to main content

Application to hold fitness and exercise classes on council parks and open spaces

Page 1

Commercial operators wishing to hold fitness and exercise classes have to be licensed by the council in order to operate on council owned land.

Please complete this form to apply for a licence.

Business details

If you are a resident of the Tandridge district, please enter your postcode in the box below, including the space, ie RH8 0BT, and click the 'Search for address' button and select your address.

Page 2

Please note a hire session is one hour